Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Highland Home Photographs


I  see the big blue magnet sliding across the clearing.
I  feel the bubbles move up and down, with lots of power nearly bubbling at my face.
I hear children shouting and laughing with excitement, waiting to see what they could find in the water, clear and healthy.
I smell the salty, sandy water, nearly a drop on my nose.
I feel the water splashing at my legs and waking up from their deep sleep.




I see the rope swishing towards me blank in the distance, hands on the rope.
I feel the rough knots dragging me to the stale wood.
I  hear my group think of ideas how to grab the rope without touching the bark.
I smell the warm breeze bringing me such joy.  



I feel my shoes sink down into the water and splash my bare legs.
I see lots of rocks, pebbles surrounding me looking for thing to put down on my list.
I hear the movement of the things surrounding me.
I smell the slightly salty water below me.    

I feel my feet dig in the soft, snuggle carpet.
I see heaps of year 6 children watching me and my group- the cool kids.
I hear rooms 1/2 laughing and giggling watching us dance.
I smell the baking from outside spreading the whole lounge with cookies and cakes mm Yummy!!



I see the huge, silver coated, flowery statue standing in the middle of the gorge walk.
I hear bird noises, kids chattering and others whistling.
I feel tired, sore, breathless and sore
I smell food, berries and big trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment