Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Wednesday 30th 2016
Open sentence
As we entered the rock climbing place, I was amazed.
Although I was tired after the Manawatu Gorge walk, but I still put my feet in the water for the river swim.
After the movie everyone fell asleep.
While my group was doing orienteering the others were either doing the confidence course or shooting.
When  the kids in the cabins talked, teachers and parents told us to go to sleep.
Unless we did the the gorge walk.
Because we did the long 10k gorge walk we fell asleep.  
Before I did the reasons I was a bit nervous.
If the food was nice I would eat it all.
Since we went to the gym I was excited.
Serial patterns
In the cave we had to duck down, onto our  tummies, scoot across the wet stones and squeeze under the mud.
On the climbing wall we digged our sour feet into the holds,  while the others climbed in the back room.
The cabin  was spread out with dirty, smelly wet clothes, even under the bunks.

Interrupter sentences
At the climbing wall children, sore and excited, climbed, climbed and climbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment